Your free guide to Wild Potential for pioneering organisations and inspired changemakers
- Why you need wild potential to help you lead in places where there are no maps.
- 13 steps to bring wild potential into your organisation, community and life.
It will help you to:
- Navigate times of transition & change
- Become a more conscious, purposeful leader
- Build resilience & support wellbeing
- Create long-term value through your culture
- Develop richer collaborations
- Unlock ideas with improved creativity.
Stepping into your wild potential
There is an innovation lab which is 3.8 billion years old, it has created the conditions for life as we know it through a constant process of evolution – trial and error. In this time 90% of all organisms on earth have died without viable offspring, but not a single one of your ancestors going back to the dawn of life on earth has suffered this usual fate.
In these terms, you are unique, a miracle, the pinnacle of this most extraordinary unfolding of life. Surely then our potential must also be limitless, boundless, wild? But with this potential comes responsibility and what happens next is up to us.
But this is no theoretical model, this is about experiencing change and our own potential differently:
- A series of practices to support more mindful, connected and purposeful leadership.
- New ways of seeing seeing the world and our relationship to it seeking inspiration from nature’s life-centred operating system.