for growing regenerative organisations & communities
I work with the principles and practices of living systems to grow regenerative organisations and communities
My work is focussed on three areas:
– Life-centred design. Leading with Nature’s principles and practices to design regenerative organisations.
– Regenerative Land Use. Participatory community design to support the flourishing of all life as a common right.
– Environmental Justice. Nature as a human right – inclusive green spaces where all humans are able to flourish.
I work in the following ways:
– Strategic catalyst & change agent. Working with co-creative techniques and participative leadership to design the transition from old ways of organising to new generative ones.
– Guide & mentor. Supporting and empowering pioneers of change, bringing a unique perspective that supports deeper questioning and inspires courageous action.
– Facilitator & researcher. Specialising in action research to co-create new ways of thinking, feeling and behaving based on emergent processes and spaces for all voices to be heard.
– Writer, speaker & storyteller. Working from the wild edge of change to design a regenerative culture based on participatory design approaches.
My work bridges a range of techniques and approaches, working at the intersection of multiple disciplines:
– emergent strategy & participatory design
– systems theory
– co-creation & collaboration
– movement building & storytelling
– deep ecology & work that reconnects
– wilderness guiding
Mark is one of the few people that we have come across who get how to hold complexity and relate it to solutions. He acts as a conduit between worlds. He has been exactly who we need to take our organisation on a journey of discovery and connection.
He has helped us to see the natural magic that is around us, and most importantly, helped us to see how to overcome some of the barriers that stopped us engaging in that magic…
Karen Creavin – Chief Executive, The Active Wellbeing Society